So, ive decided to come up with a list. A list of things that I still want to obtain or achieve in wow. This doesn’t including raiding as that’s just part of the working week, but instead smaller things that I can work on/through at my own pace.
Anyway, enough rambling, here we go!
- White polar bear!
- Complete all icecrown quests
- Exalted with with argent crusade
- Exalted with knights of ebon blade
- Exalted with timbermaw
- Investigate the argent tournament
- Try out the new fishing dailies
- Obtain 100 cooking tokens (you know what they’re for :P)
- Level Tayend to 80 (warrior)
- Level Masahashi to 80 (hunter)
- Level my Mage and Warlock to 80 (this may take a while as they are 13 and 35 respectively)
- Solo some BC instances
- Exalted with netherwing
- Exalted with skyguard
- Obtain 100 mounts
- Obtain 75 companions
- Complete some fishing achievements
That’s quite a comprehensive list of things id like to do over the coming months, however obviously completing the Wrath goals is my first priority and the rest will follow as and when I have a spare 5 years!
Seeing as at the moment I have only been logging in an hour before raids, which is just enough time to do 2 or 3 dailies, this list could take some time to complete. I’ll keep you posted on my progress